With this weather being temperamental and not deciding what season it wants to be, I’ve gone back to soups!
This is a good recipe to have on hand for sick neighbours too!
1 brown onion
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable stock
1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup grated cheese
11/2 to 2 cups water
1. Melt butter in cooking pot and add onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
2. Add all other ingredients except the cheese. Simmer uncovered for 30- 45 minutes.
3. Blend soup, taste and add salt accordingly.
4. Just before serving add in cheese.
5. Serve and enjoy!*
* This is great with a cheese toastie!