I find quiches one of the simplest meals to throw together and use leftovers, very handy!
This dish is handy when you don’t have shortcrust pastry on hand or the time to make your own!
1/4 cups breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon plain flour
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 cup full cream milk
1/4 grated tasty cheese
1/2 green capsicum, finely diced
2 birds eye chili’s, finely chopped
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat oven 165c. Spray a deep dish rectangular baking tray.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, flour and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Scatter 3/4 of mixture over the base of baking tray. Reserve the remaining amount.
3. Place mushrooms, capsicum & chili on baking dish.
4. Combine eggs, milk and salt in a bowl. Once combined pour over vegetables. Scatter over remaining breadcrumb mixture.
5. Bake at 165c for 35 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!