Breakfast and morning tea all together! These pikelets (smaller version of the pancake for all the Americans!) make for the perfect weekend breakfast, or weekday morning tea.
1 cup self-raising flour
1 heaped tablespoon caster sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 punnet blueberries
1/2 cup choc chips
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl and add sugar, stir to combine.
2. Add in egg. Slowly add milk to mixture stirring.
3. Heat fry pan over medium heat.
4. Add teaspoon of butter to hot pan and pour 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan. You should be able to cook at least three at the same time. Sprinkle 2-3 blueberries & 4-5 choc chips on top.
5. When bubbles appear in the surface of mixture, flip pikelet over. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
6. Serve with butter and enjoy!