The perfect winter dessert! Easy to whip up!
1 punnet blueberries
2 pears, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 short crust pastry, thawed
1 tablespoon icing sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Add pears, blueberries, lemon juice & icing sugar in a bowl and gently toss to combine.
3. Brush butter onto all sides of the pastry.
4. Place two tablespoons of mixture onto one of the puff pastry sheets. Fold the sides inwards approximately 2cm. Brush the top of the folded pastry with more butter.
5. Repeat step 4 with the remaining mixture and pastry.
6. Place parcels on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.