175g Barilla Penne Reigate
1 jar Barilla Napoletana sauce
3 chicken breast fillets
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 brown sugar
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 dash Tabasco sauce.
1. In a saucepan bring water to the boil for the pasta, once boiling add two pinch of salt. Add pasta and cook to packet instructions.
2. Wash chicken breasts, dry and season with salt. Place in slow cooker.
3. Combine all other ingredients until well mixed and pour over chicken.
4. Cook on high setting for 4 hours.
5. Remove chicken from pot, shred and then place back in pot to marinade further in the sauce for 20 mins or until ready to serve.
6. Serve on top of pasta. I have topped mine with Sriracha sauce.