One of my favourite bite size sweets is custard tart, so I’m so excited to share this recipe with you all!
1 red apple, cored and finely diced
1 1/2 cups custard
3 sheets puff pastry
Icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 160c.
2. Combine diced apple and custard in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Cut rings in puff pastry. The ring should be the approx. size of the mouth of a coffee mug. You should get 4 rings from one sheet of puff pastry.
4. Gently press the rings into a muffin tray so that it forms a cup.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture per muffin hole.
6. Bake at 160c for 15- 20 minutes.
7. Whilst the tarts are baking, halve the pomegranate and tap firmly to remove the seeds.
8. Once tarts are baked, removed from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. scatter pomegranate seeds amongst the tarts.
9. Dust with icing sugar and serve. Enjoy!