With winter having truly arrived in Canberra it’s only right to start making soups!
As with most of my dishes, this soup has a hint of heat in it! If you don’t want this soup spice hot, remove the ground chili from the making.
4 cups water
2 tablespoons vegetable stock
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon ground chili
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tin of coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves
1. Peel and dice carrots, potatoes & zucchini’s and place in a large saucepan.
2. Fill saucepan with the 4 cups of water and bring to the boil.
3. Once the water is boiling, bring the temperature down to a gentle simmer.
4. Add in all other ingredients and stir in well.
5. Leave partially covered for 1 hour, or until vegetables are tender. Once ready leave to cool until warm.
6. Using a stick blender, blend mixture until smooth with no lumps.
Serve and enjoy!