Happy 4th July!!
If you know me well enough, you’ll soon find out I love all things American! I don’t know why… just a thing!
Anyway this is my 4th July recipe for ya’ll 🙂
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup gluten free self- raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup white chocolate bits
1. Preheat over to 170c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place sugars in a bowl and add in the melted butter and egg. Stir until well combined.
3. Add all other ingredients, mixing until combined.
4. Using a ice-cream scoop, (really important!) scoop 1 scoop of mixture on to baking tray and continue using a 3 finger space in between. Do not flatten the scoops!!
5. Bake at 170c for 20- 25 minutes, or until lighting browned.
6. Let the biscuits cool until just warm.
7. Place 2 large scoops of ice-cream on the flat side of biscuit and flatten the ice-cream slightly with your fingers. Then cover with the flat side of another biscuit. Add extra ice-cream around the corners to cover the biscuit.
7. On a plate sprinkle red, blue & white circle sprinkles and mix the combine colours. Dunk the edges of biscuits in sprinkles!
Freeze until you are ready to serve and Enjoy!!