Truth be told these muffins were supposed to be made with white chocolate. When I went to get the ingredients together it turned out that I had picked up a milk chocolate bag at the supermarket instead.
Any way here we are with a different recipe to the one intended… be the taste it amazing! Sooo much richer, and at the end of the day it’s all chocolate!
1 3/4 cup self-raising flour
1 cup milk chocolate bits
1 cup strawberries, diced into 1cm pieces
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup caster sugar
100g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 160c and spray 12 cup muffin tin with oil.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour. add caster sugar & cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3. Add in butter, egg and extract. stir until well combined. Add in strawberries sand choc chips. Fold gently until combined.
4. Pour mixture into pre-greased muffin tin using approx. one tablespoon per cup.
5. Bake for 20- 25 minutes at 180c. Use a skewer to ensure cooked through and remove from oven.
Cool and Enjoy!