I made these beauties for National Cheesecake Day, and they were so easy!
My BIGGEST tip for them is refrigerate, refrigerate, refrigerate!!! If you leave them out they lose there shape!
10 Arnotts Marie biscuits
1 teaspoon caramel sauce
1/4 cups butter, melted
1 block cream cheese, room temp
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lime juice
3/4 cup thickened cream
1 cup blueberries
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Place biscuits and butter in a food processor and blitz until it resembles a fine crumb. Add caramel and blitz again.
2. Using a teaspoon of biscuit mixture fill mini cupcake sleeves, pressing down to create an even base. Place sleeve in a muffin tin.
3. In a bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add cream and juice beating again until well combined.
4. Again, using a teaspoon of mixture fill mini cupcake sleeves. Place in fridge for 5-6 hours to set.
5. For dressing, combine all ingredients and blitz. Top cheesecakes with dressing and garnish if you wish with a lime slice and serve!
If you are not serving these immediately, refrigerate them again!