Remember the post on turkey meatballs this week??
Well… Here is a great meal idea to add them too! Similar to loaded potatoes, just lighter. You can thank me later 😉
Granted they don’t look amazing, but I can guarantee they taste amazing!
5 potatoes, skin on and thinly sliced
4 rashers fried pan, diced
1 avocado, sliced
Turkey meatballs (http://tealhues.blogspot.com/2017/05/turkey-meatballs.html)
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil, and add potatoes in. Cook for approx 10 minutes.
2. Start preheating the oven at 180c.
3. The assemble, place 10 potato thins on a sheet of aluminium foil, and then shape the foil loosely around the potatoes to form a bowl. * see below image.
4. Add a sprinkle of salsa and cheese, then bacon, olives, jalapeños & turkey meatballs. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove parcels from from oven and add a sprinkle of cheese on top of potatoes. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
6. Top with sour cream, salsa and avocado and serve!