Recipes that don’t have meat! I love vegetable dishes and this one is right up there. Perfect for making ahead and freezing for a quick go to meal or snack.
6 potatoes, finely diced
2 carrots, grated
6 button mushrooms, diced
1/2 cup frozen mint peas
1/4 cup flour
1 cup beer batter mix
2 tablespoons Vegeta stock
1 tablespoon hot paprika powder
1. Boil potatoes and peas in a pot of boiling water until tender. Drain when ready and set aside.
2. Add the beer batter mix, Vegeta stock and paprika seasoning together on a plate. Mix and set aside.
3. Mash the potato mixture, then add flour until there are minimal to no lumps. Add carrots and mushrooms and mix well.
4. Grab a spoonful of mixture and shape into a pattie. Place on the seasoning mix plate and make sure well covered. Tap off excess seasoning.
5. Heat oil until hot and fry patties, approx 1-2 minutes each side.
Serve! Goes perfectly as a side with salad, on burgers or just on their own.