This is my new favourite snack. Period.
I’ve started to make snacks to bring to work to avoid the afternoon chip/ chocolate buckets, and while it’s still in the stage of being a 50/50 success the process of creating snacks is fun!
Just beware with this recipe, cook with the windows open wide and keep them that way! The garlic is strong!!
1 can chickpeas
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 spoon chili paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Prepare baking tray with baking paper.
2. Drain and thoroughly rinse chickpeas. Dry in clean tea towel of 15-20 minutes.
3. Combine oil, garlic, chili, salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning in a bowl and make into a paste. Add cheese and mix until crumbly.
4. Add in chickpeas and toss well to coat.
5. Spread in a single layer on baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.